Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant X 2
- Closing Date: Friday 12 Jan 2018 (Noon)
- Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time
- Salary Type: Support Staff
- Salary Details: Grade A £2033pa
- Hours of Work: 5.85 hours per week – term time only
- Location of Role: Hiltingbury Junior School
- Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to recruit a caring Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant who enjoys working with children. The successful candidate will need to be: confident when dealing with pupils, a good communicator, a team player, calm and willing to undertake first aid training.
The role involves a variety of responsibilities, which are allocated on rotation:
• Playground/field supervision, dining hall duties and wet break supervision in class
• Promoting ‘Positive Play’, ensuring productive lunchtime activities for pupils, including the ability to make suggestions and involve yourself in activities
• Ensuring that good order and discipline is maintained in accordance with the school’s agreed Behaviour Policy
• Administering basic first aid and keeping records of accidents, liaising with other staff as necessary
• Attending monthly team meetings outside of the lunch period
• Attending training, where applicable
• Assisting with ancillary duties e.g. cleaning up spillages, wiping tables etc.
• Ensuring confidentiality of dealings in school
We would like to hear from you if you are patient, have a sense of fun and are committed to supporting all children to achieve their best.
Visits are welcomed and can be arranged via the School Office. For further information and an application Pack please visit the school website at www.hiltingbury-jun.hants.sch.uk