Salary Details: EHCC Grade D – Actual range £15,211 to £17,119
Hours of Work: 32.5 hours per week term time
Job Start: September 2018
Closing Date: Monday 25th June (noon) 2018
Due to one of our existing HLTAs moving on to start their teacher training and the retirement of another, we are looking for a HLTA to join our forward thinking and positive team.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Shows a passion for their own learning as well as that of our children;
- Can demonstrate positivity, motivation and drive;
- Is able to work using their own initiative, as well as proactively as part of a team;
- Has a successful track record of whole class teaching and assessment;
- Is committed to their own CPD;
- Is flexible and adaptable in response to changing timetables.
We will ensure you:
- Have access to high quality CPD with support for future career path;
- Are surrounded by supportive and approachable colleagues who will help you professionally and personally.
- Support your route into teacher training if that is part of your career plan.
We welcome visits to the school if you would like to come and meet the children and staff.
Hiltingbury Junior School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Criminal Records Bureau checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Teaching Assistant SEN (1 To 1 Basis)
Fixed Term While The Pupil Is On Roll To 31st August 2022
- Closing Date: Wednesday 4th July 2018 (Noon)
- Interview Date(s): Monday 9th July 2018
- Job Start Date: Monday 03 Sep 2018
- Contract/Hours: Fixed-term contract, Part-time
- Salary Type: Support Staff
- Salary Details: Grade band C for TA hrs – actual range £4,977 to £5,431 PLUS Grade band A for lunchtime hrs – actual pay range £1,895 to £1,924
- Hours of Work: 12.5 hours pw TA plus 5 hours pw lunchtime support for same child as a lunchtime supervisor
- Location of Role: Hiltingbury Junior School
- Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We require an experienced and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our friendly and successful school. Experience of working with medical needs is desirable but not essential. You will work in collaboration with the SENCo and class teacher in addition to other teaching assistants to support the pupil with their learning.
Teaching assistants play a vital role in enabling our children to achieve their best and we value their contributions. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are keen to learn, have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, patience, be able to work as part of a team, have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with young children.
Application packs are available on the School website and visits tot he School are warmly welcomed.
To arrange a visit, please contact the School office to make an appointment.
Hiltingbury Junior School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.