Teaching Assistant Vacancies
SEN (1 To 1 Basis)
Fixed term while the pupil is on roll to 31st August 2022
- Closing Date: 21.6.2019 (noon)
- Interview Date(s): Week beginning 24.6.2019
- Job Start Date: 4th September 2019
- Contract/Hours: 2 Fixed-term contracts (while named child is on roll to 31/8/2022)
- part-time, term time.
- 17.5 hours pw – 9.00am to 12.30pm – Actual salary: £7,455 to £7,852
- 15 hours – 12.30pm to 3.30pm – Actual Salary: £6,389 to £6,729
- Salary Type: Support Staff
- Salary Details: Grade band C
- Location of Role: Hiltingbury Junior School
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
We require an experienced and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our friendly and successful school. Experience of working with pupils with medical needs is desirable. You will work in collaboration with the SENCo and class teacher in addition to other teaching assistants and outside agencies to support the pupil with their learning.
Teaching assistants play a vital role in enabling our children to achieve their best and we value their contributions. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are keen to learn, have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, patience, be able to work as part of a team, have excellent interpersonal skills, a good standard of English and Maths – Grade C and above and enjoy working with young children.
Visits to the School are welcomed. Please contact the School office to make an appointment.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiltingbury Junior School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
LUNCHTIME SUPERVISORY ASSISTANTS
Part time/job share considered
Salary Details: EHCC Grade A
Hours of Work: 11:55 – 13:05 Monday to Friday term time only
Actual salary: £2,340 to £2,387 (£9.00 to £9.18 per hour)
Closing Date: 1) 30th June 2019 2) 15th July 2019
Interview Date: TBC
We are looking to recruit two caring Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants who enjoy working with children. The successful candidate will need to be; confident when dealing with pupils, a good communicator, a team player, calm and willing to undertake first aid training.
The role involves a variety of responsibilities and these are allocated on rotation:
- Playground/field supervision, dining hall duties and wet break supervision in class
- Promoting ‘Positive Play’, ensuring productive lunchtime activities for pupils, including the ability to make suggestions and involve yourself in activities
- Ensuring that good order and discipline is maintained in accordance with the school’s agreed Behavior Policy
- Administering basic first aid and keeping records of accidents, liaising with other staff as necessary
- Attending monthly team meetings outside of the lunch period
- Attending training, where applicable
- Assisting with ancillary duties e.g. cleaning up spillages, wiping tables etc.
- Ensuring confidentiality of dealings in schoolWe would like to hear from you if you are patient, have a sense of fun and are committed to supporting all children to achieve their best.
Hiltingbury Junior School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Criminal Records Bureau checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Visits are welcome and can be arranged via the School Office. Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com